Participants will learn about key strategies and practices in impact investing. Impact investing focuses on creating positive environmental and social impact next to generating financial return. This investment approach can be applied to different fields such as microfinance, SME Finance, healthcare, education, food security, housing/real estate and social entrepreneurship.
By attending this programme, you will:
• Deepen your knowledge of the theoretical foundations of impact investing.
• Learn about impact investment policies and implementation.
• Learn about the potential outcomes of impact investing in terms of financial returns, diversification, risks, social output and outcomes.
• Learn more about the most relevant and viable impact investment themes.
• Deepen your understanding of monitoring processes and measuring impact.
Who should attend?
Finance and investment professionals interested in impact investing, for example: banks, pension funds, insurance companies, institutional investors, foundations, family offices and NGOs.
This top-rated programme will be taught and facilitated by prof. dr. Harry Hummels, professor at Maastricht University and Managing Director of SNS Impact Investing and dr. Jaap Bos, finance professor and a leading expert on the risks-returns of impact investments.You will learn from the leaders in the field.